We are all at risk!
However, our most vunerable population are:
- Senior Citizens (60+)
- Anyone with these underlying medical condtions:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Immune suppressed
- People undergoing cancer treatment
- Respiratory condition
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Some people who become infected don't have any syptoms and may be carriers of the disease
- Those who do becomme symptomatic cans have:
- dry cough.
- Some may present with aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea.
Protect Yourself & Others
- Avoid close contact (1m distancing rule)
- Avoid crowds & gatherings
- Stay home
- Cough/Sneeze into your elbow if a tissue is not available
- Don't shake hands
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash hands regularly with soap for about 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser